Want an Aquarium for your classroom?

From: Hugh (hugh@apocalypse.org)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 11:06:12 PDT

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:06:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Want an Aquarium for your classroom?
From: "Hugh" <hugh@apocalypse.org>

I have a nice 55 gallon reef aquarium (salt water) setup that needs to be
removed from my classroom in the next 48 hours. It is currently dry - I
never set it up because I learned the school was closing. If anyone is
interested in it PLEASE take it... for your classroom or home. This setup
is worth hundreds of dollars but I don't have the time to look for a buyer
- I thought I had two weeks to get rid of it and found out today I have
only two days. It would make a fascinating addition to a science lab.

If you are interested please email me at hugh@apocalypse.org or call me at
(510) 652-6727 wk or 510-549-1395 hm. This needs to go asap. (want a nice
white couch? Got one of those, too)