Magnets

From: Bill Taylor (bt4_1284@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 19:37:22 PDT

Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:37:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bill Taylor <bt4_1284@yahoo.com>
Subject: Magnets

Hello out there. I have been successful in finding neodymium magnets for
a variety of purposes. Does anyone know where to get large U or horsehoe
magnets? Something that looks (and is) powerful on a bench.

There are a variety of E & M activities I want to set up.

Happy Summer!!!

Bill

=====
Bill Taylor