7th/8th grade science position

From: Celia Cuomo (celiapinhole@mo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 09:08:59 PDT

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:08:59 -0700
Subject: 7th/8th grade science position
From: Celia Cuomo <celiapinhole@mo.com>

Greetings Pinholers,

There is a full-time position teaching 7th and 8th grade science at my
school, White Hill Middle School in Fairfax. We are part of the Ross Valley
School District, which encompasses both Fairfax and San Anselmo in Marin
County. It's a great public school of about 620 students, grades 6-8, set
in a small valley with seasonal streams, oak woodlands, western bluebirds,
and red-shouldered hawks. Fabulous teachers and staff, supportive
community, not as diverse as most of the Bay Area.

The timeline is very short, so if you are interested, please act now.

Applications are available on the district web site: <rvsd.marin.k12.ca.us>
and should be faxed to Lynn Baumsteiger. The position is not listed, but do
not be deterred. If you have general questions, call Lynn (415) 451-4063 in
Personnel, or call me for specifics at (415) 454-8390 x 218. If you don't
reach me, leave a message and I'll call back.

Celia Cuomo
7th grade science teacher