Learning Studio summer hours start Monday, June 28th

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 16:10:30 PDT

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:10:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Learning Studio summer hours start Monday, June 28th

As soon as the Teacher Institute summer sessions begin, we'll leave our
current after-school/3:00-5:00 pm weekday schedule for one that
accommodates the TI classes: 11:00 am-3:00 pm. This will be in effect
till summer institute finishes up, August 13, with one ~major~ exception.
The last week of July, during the break between TI's newbie and alumni
sessions, the Learning Studio will be closed completely -- and I'll be in
New Orleans. (Restaurant and cemetary tour suggestions welcome.)

Fall hours? No predictions yet, though we're still trying to find a way
to bring back Saturdays. I'll keep you posted, but don't forget to check

          http://www.exploratorium.edu/ls/

now and then for updates --

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio