Library open next week, CLOSED 7/26-30th

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 15:48:44 PDT

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:48:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Library open next week, CLOSED 7/26-30th

If you need vacation reading, last-minute research, that thingy you left
under the computer, an obscure article from 1973 -- do it NOW. During the
break between TI semesters, I will be so out of here......

But I ~am~ here next week, summer hours 11:00 - 3:00. See ya then!

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343
"We unscrew the inscrutable."