Calif. Math Council needs your help

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 14:31:28 PDT

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:31:28 -0700
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Calif. Math Council needs your help

>Dear Pinholers,

I just got this message from my colleagues in the California
Mathematics Council (CMC). This Wednesday afternoon, the state's
curriculum commission is meeting to discuss the new Mathematics
framework. Science teachers helped the commission change some of
their ideas about how science should be taught, and now math
teachers, parents, and other interested Californians have another
opportunity to do so. Please read on and share this information. I
hope some of you can make it to Sacramento this Wednesday! Science
teachers, your support is welcome and wanted!
Cheers,
Lori

Curriculum Commission Meeting
4 pm, Wednesday, July 21

>>The Curriculum Commission meets at the new CDE bldg, 1430 N Street,
>>across from the Capitol, in Sacramento.

 From Mike Contino of CMC: