measuring launch height

From: Bill Taylor (bt4_1284@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 2004 - 10:55:29 PDT

Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 10:55:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bill Taylor <bt4_1284@yahoo.com>
Subject: measuring launch height

I think I recall that there is a formula that enables you to compute the
height of a projectile based on getting an angle observed from two
different locations. I can't remember the formula or exactly the problem
it solved. Was it to be used in case one doesn't know the distance
between the observer and the top of the path?

Can anyone help my hazy memory?

- Bill

=====
I am in Santa Cruz during the week most of July.

Bill Taylor
Drew School
San Francisco