Learning Studio CLOSED week of July 26-30

From: Jo Falcon (jofalcon@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 12:19:04 PDT

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:19:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jo Falcon <jofalcon@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Learning Studio CLOSED week of July 26-30

During the break between the Novice and Alumni Teacher Institutes, the
Learning Studio will be closed and I'll be far away from e-mail and
phones. (If you have something due that week -- no problem, it'll wait.
If returning the books makes you feel better, you can always mail them
back or leave them with the front desk.)

We're back in action August 2, Monday. Summer hours (11-3:00) are still
in effect till TI's over on Aug. 13; fall hours? still don't know.....

Jo Falcon, MLIS
The Exploratorium Learning Studio
415 561-0343
"We unscrew the inscrutable."