vacuum pumps

From: Eric Plett (EPlett@serrahs.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 15:06:39 PDT

Subject: vacuum pumps
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:06:39 -0700
From: "Eric Plett" <EPlett@serrahs.com>

Pinholers!

I hope that you are all having a great summer.

At my high school, we have had tow vacuum pumps during my fifteen years here. We are now using the weaker of the two models - Ace/Nelson Model 921.

I was wondering if anyone really likes the model that they are currently using and what it is. We would like to purchase a new one for the coming year.

Thank you. Eric Plett