Biology Job Opening

From: aaron vanderwerff (vndrwrff@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 20:50:36 PDT

From: "aaron vanderwerff" <vndrwrff@hotmail.com>
Subject: Biology Job Opening
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 20:50:36 -0700

Hello all
San Lorenzo High School is looking for a full time Biology teacher to start
this fall. San Lorenzo is a diverse community in the East Bay 10 minutes
south of Oakland (about 40 minutes from SF). Our science department is very
collaborative and interested in working together on constantly improving our
instruction and supporting each other. The science department is very
actively working to develop a curriculum that stresses scientific inquiry
and using technology. The deparment has Exploratorium alumni and is working
with EEPS a publishing company that supports our use of technology and
probeware.

If you are interested please contact Sheryl Cambra at scambra@slzusd.org

Aaron Vanderwerff
Physics Teacher, San Lorenzo High School