Great secretary/computer expert needs a job

From: Gary Horne (gary@horne.cc)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 20:34:52 PDT

From: Gary Horne <gary@horne.cc>
Subject: Great secretary/computer expert needs a job
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:34:52 -0700

Hello everyone,

My roommate and friend did wonders for my school as its secretary. He
built our webpage, organized all the student files by creating a
filemaker database, and acted as a Spanish/English interpreter for our
Latino parents. That's, of course, in addition to "normal" secretarial
duties as well as handling student supervision, discipline issues, and
more and more. In short, he's a dynamo. For no sane reason, the
school has decided to hire a new secretary (perhaps he overshadowed
our office manager).

If anyone works for a school with a more secure office manager who
needs an absolutely unbelievably great employee, please contact me, and
I'll forward his information to you.

Thanks for listening,

Gary