Bio Position

From: A Y (poubelle265@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 09:49:53 PDT

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:49:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: A Y <poubelle265@yahoo.com>
Subject: Bio Position

Hi everyone,

  My friend, Trevor Gardner, is going to be teaching at a new school in East Oakland and they need a biology teacher. They are looking for a full time biology teacher for ninth graders. Since the school is just starting, they will only have ninth graders for this school year. Every year after this they will add a grade. The school is called East Oakland Community High School. It is not a charter school, but is considered a regular high school in Oakland Unified. There are currently four other teachers, two teaching interns, and one administrator. They are looking for the position to be filled immediately as they have already starting preparing for the school year. Trevor tells me that the teachers involved are incredibly dedicated, passionate, and excited about what the year will bring. They would prefer if you have any teaching experience, but new teachers can still apply. You can apply by writing to Trevor Gardner at lejosdeaqui@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Audrey Yong

Pinhole Digest #1556 - Saturday, August 14, 2004

movie recommendation
by "Eric Friedman"