Pinhole LED snack

From: PamellaFerris@comcast.net
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 03:10:04 PDT

From: PamellaFerris@comcast.net
Subject: Pinhole LED snack
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:10:04 +0000

Help!

Does anyone have the instructions for the prototype snack that Paul showed in his booth at the NSTA convention in Atlanta? The one I'm interested in required a breadboard, a red, green, blue and infrared LED, resistors, a dimmer switch and a 9V battery? I purchased the materials, now I can't find my instructions. Also, I could use an explanation for what occurs during the activity.
If someone has these instructions I can email my fax Number and/or address to you (which ever is easier for you) if it is too long to type as a response.

Thanks,
Pam Ferris