Reflective journals

From: ngronert@dcn.davis.ca.us
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 08:19:25 PDT

Date: Tue,  7 Sep 2004 08:19:25 -0700
From: ngronert@dcn.davis.ca.us
Subject: Reflective journals

Science and Writing Connections
Hello! I have a copy of the following (it's the beginning of the year so of
course I can't find it), and I think it has a lot of good suggestions about
writing in science. Nancy

Robin Lee Harris Freedman
Publisher: Dale Seymour Publications
Grades: 6-9
This innovative resource guide meets the needs of both science and language
arts by enabling teachers to incorporate writing into science instruction and
evaluation. This book includes 32 blackline masters for student activities,
samples of student writing, and built-in assessment tools based on the theories
of multiple intelligences and Bloom's taxonomy.