Re: pinhole 4X4 stompers or battery operated cars needed!!

From: PamellaFerris@comcast.net
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 03:28:39 PDT

From: PamellaFerris@comcast.net
Subject: Re: pinhole 4X4 stompers or battery operated cars needed!!
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:28:39 +0000

Kimberley,

The first links are to KIPPBRO, this is where I ordered my constant velocity vehicles.

http://www.kippbro.com/servlet/com.ebiz.ecom.search.DetailsPublic?prodcd=%4e%42%20%32%36%35%32&loc=%46%4c%49%50%20%4f%56%45%52%20%44%55%4e%45%20%42%55%47%47%59

http://www.kippbro.com/servlet/com.ebiz.ecom.search.DetailsPublic?prodcd=%4e%42%20%35%32%33%38&loc=%54%55%4d%42%4c%49%4e%47%20%52%41%43%45%20%43%41%52%53

The second is to westminsterinc they are whoesalers and have a $250.00 minimum.

http://www.westminsterinc.com/html/web_images/noveloties/0004.html

I have not ordered from westminster because I did not need $250.00 worth of cars, but they are only $1.60 each here, if you have some other teachers who also need them.

Hope this helps,

Pam