San Mateo & Contra Costa County teachers

From: Black, Heidi (BlackH@esuhsd.org)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 10:21:00 PDT

Subject: San Mateo & Contra Costa County teachers
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:21:00 -0700
From: "Black, Heidi" <BlackH@esuhsd.org>

If you teach in San Mateo or Contra Costa County, you may now get
science fair boards delivered to your school, free of charge, through
the Synopsys Outreach Foundation.

There is a simple (less than 5 minute) online application which can be
found at www.outreach-foundation.org

Synopsys has been supporting science fair in Santa Clara County for the
past 5 years, and is expanding this part of the program. I have been
involved in the design, and we strive to make it as teacher friendly as
possible. They have been great to work with.

Hope it helps a little!
Heidi Strahm Black
Science Fair Coordinator
East Side Union HSD