thanks!

From: McGonigle, Jennifer (mcgoniglej@cinnaminson.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 06:29:12 PDT

Subject: thanks!
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:29:12 -0400
From: "McGonigle, Jennifer" <mcgoniglej@cinnaminson.com>

I just wanted to thank the TI staff for a wonderful summer! I have shown off my scrapbook to anyone willing to look and I can't say enough good things about my experience! A special thanks to Kim A. and Matt M. for their directions game and alien sandwich activities. They made for a very interesting class activity! (Slowest time 20 mins, fastest, 3:15!)

Sincerely,
Jen McGonigle
Cinnaminson, NJ