Ozone Smell

From: Marc Kossover (zeke_kossover@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 14:10:27 PDT

Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 14:10:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marc Kossover <zeke_kossover@yahoo.com>
Subject: Ozone Smell

From: "Gilles Poitras" <gpoitras@ggu.edu>
> Some web sites say it is ozone but ozone is
odorless.

Why do you think that? Most sources I have found
indicate that ozone has a distinct smell. The ability
to smell ozone seems to vary from person to person as
well as the concentration necessary to set off the
responce.

See the MSDS for an ozone supplier at
<http://www.hankinozone.com/msds.html>.

Marc Kossover
The Jewish Community High School of the Bay

PS I am using Yahoo Mail, it seems to be doing weird
things to my posts if I use the spell check feature.
My previous post has bizarre errors in it, like my own
name being misspelled. Sigh.