Re: pinhole class size?

From: wendy derjue-holzer (wendyd@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 14:36:53 PDT

Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:36:53 -0700
From: wendy derjue-holzer <wendyd@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Re: pinhole class size?

Melissa and pinhole folks-

Lots of good thoughts about the political and practical issues of
large class sizes have been shared. Coincidentally, on another
listserv this guy posted the message below which seems to be a mix
between some useful resources and some self promotion. Maybe some of
his safety info would be useful. I don't know anything about the
organization.

-Wendy
Exploratorium