Re: pinhole Re: Science Fair Ideas

From: Rilla Chaney (rillac@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 13:11:50 PST

From: Rilla Chaney <rillac@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Re: pinhole Re: Science Fair Ideas
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:11:50 -0800

You are just a few months ahead of the Digital Library Project which is
cataloguing the Exploratoium assets. I have finished with the pendulum
section, so if you would like a complete list of Exploratorium
activities, videos, photographs, and exhibits on pendulums send me an
email to rillac@exploratorium.edu.

Rilla Chaney