Power Standards

From: Anita Roberts (anitaqr@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 13:50:26 PST

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:50:26 -0800 (PST)
From: Anita Roberts <anitaqr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Power Standards

Hello!

I am on a committee this year that is revising the
kindergarten through eighth grade science curriculum
guidelines for our Diocese. One thing that we have
been asked to do is identify key power standards-the
concepts that are most essential of all the standards
in each grade. Are there any teachers whose districts
have identified science power standards? Has anyone
found it helpful? Thanks!

Anita Roberts