RE: pinhole video

From: TheSnarr (thesnarr@maaonline.net)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 14:52:13 PST

From: "TheSnarr" <thesnarr@maaonline.net>
Subject: RE: pinhole video
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:52:13 -0800

I found more info!
Check out these sites:

http://spacelink.nasa.gov/ercn/
http://core.nasa.gov/
http://www.teacherlink.usu.edu/tlnasa/videos/index.html

-Brian Snarr
-Physics
-Modesto Adventist Academy

-----Original Message-----
From: pinhole@exploratorium.edu [mailto:pinhole@exploratorium.edu] On
Behalf Of daryl zapata
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 11:30 AM
To: pinhole@exploratorium.edu
Subject: pinhole video

Hey All,

I've been searching sites and asking people, including Exploratorium
staff,
but I haven't found the program I taped years ago that has the Voyager I
&
II Grand Tour Mission to the outer planets. I caught it on PBS and
thought
it was NOVA, about 1-1 1/2 hours long. Is anyone out there aware of a
commercial version of that program? I've looked on jpl.nasa.gov, pbs,
and
nova sites to no avail. Sorry to be so clueless; I must be missing
something
or looking for a non-existent product.

Thanks for trying to help.
Daryl Zapata