mini-lesson plan help

From: Hugh (hugh@apocalypse.org)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 09:52:39 PST

Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:52:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: mini-lesson plan help
From: "Hugh" <hugh@apocalypse.org>

Hi all,
I need some help here. I need to come up with an interesting, interactive
5 minute (max) mini-lesson for a teaching credential class. I am
particularly uninspired at the moment and can't think of anything. It
needs to be highly interactive, so a game of some sort would work. What
have you done that works well? The audience for this can be any grade
level. Think of warm up activities and ice-breakers that you've tried.

Thank you for any suggestions,
Hugh Lovette