Hoover Science Fair

From: Jane Yuster (jyuster@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 17:32:28 PST

From: "Jane Yuster" <jyuster@comcast.net>
Subject: Hoover Science Fair
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:32:28 -0800

I am pleased to announce the Hoover Math, Science and Technology Fair will be this Wednesday through Friday at Hoover School in Redwood City. The fair runs from 9-1 each day. If you cannot make it, the fair is also on our website at hoover.rcsd.k12.ca.us. Lots of our parents work and so this year we will virtual with the fair so that they could see it. Hope you like the projects.
Jane Yuster