Universe Origins

From: McGonigle, Jennifer (mcgoniglej@cinnaminson.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 04:49:17 PST

Subject: Universe Origins
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 07:49:17 -0500
From: "McGonigle, Jennifer" <mcgoniglej@cinnaminson.com>

I found NOVA's Origins to be a pretty good classroom tool. It is a little dry, but the graphics are interesting and help the students visually picture the formation of the universe and earth itself. They are fairly inexpensive on the PBS website and I think they are worth the money. I would recommend the DVDs if they have each section marked off, that way you can skip some of the other info.

Jen McGonigle
Cinnaminson NJ