I'm not a mime- plain text settings

From: emuller (emuller@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 17:01:15 PST

From: "emuller" <emuller@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: I'm not a mime- plain text settings
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:01:15 -0800

Hey Pinholers,
I've gotten a lot of emails asking me how to get rid of the weird coding in
your emails.
It all depends on the program you use to send your email.
Setting your email program to "plain text" will get rid of the MIME and HTML
crap that comes along with your message.
It would be great if everybody on Pinhole could do this.
I found a great site with information on how to change your email setting:
http://www.expita.com/nomime.html
Scroll down and look up your specific email program.

thanks all,

Eric Muller
Science Educator
Exploratorium Teacher Institute