pinhole slide rules?

From: Ellen Koivisto (igneous@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 16:34:04 PST

Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:34:04 -0800
Subject: pinhole slide rules?
From: Ellen Koivisto <igneous@earthlink.net>

I inherited a class set of slide rules and would like to know how to
use them. Has anyone ever considered giving a Saturday workshop on old
technologies that are cheaper, more environmentally friendly and
develop thinking skills -- like the slide rule? If so, I'd be the
first to sign up, I'd be happy to bring in my set of slide rules for
people to work on (though I'd be taking them home again at the end of
class) and I'd love to learn some other old technologies, too.

Anyone else interested in this, or am I out of my mind?

Ellen Koivisto
SOTA, SF