Looking for teaching positions for next year

From: AMT (skylinesciencestudent@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 09:43:10 PST

From: "AMT" <skylinesciencestudent@hotmail.com>
Subject: Looking for teaching positions for next year
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:43:10 -0800

Hello:

Currently living in LA, but returning back home to the bay area this summer
(hooray!) -- permanently. Do you know about any potential openings at a
school next year?

**I am especially interested in an Oakland or SF high school.
**This is my second year of teaching. I have taught biology, physical
science, chemistry, and integrated science.

Also, in comparison to this year and all previous, I would very much like to
work in a highly collaborative environment. Shared curriculum, afterschool
meetings, and lots of professional development are my thing!

Thanks,
Alex