Penta Water

From: Jonathan Briggs (jbriggs@bentleyschool.net)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2005 - 08:04:47 PST

Subject: Penta Water
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:04:47 -0800
From: "Jonathan Briggs" <jbriggs@bentleyschool.net>

So there's this new product called "Penta Water" that supposedly is better than actual water due to some process which aligns water in groups of 5 molecules using some ultrasonic means. http://www.pentawater.com/index.php My BS sensors are ringing off the charts on this and I'm thinking that you can make just about any product and then relay true anecdotes that come around from the placebo effect.

I was wondering if anyone had any simple tests we could do in class or links to tests done on the stuff to scientifically prove that it's all a bunch of baloney. The claim is that the ultrasonic waves break water into small clumps that are easier to absorb by cells.

Also what keeps the molecules from assuming a random standard water shape through shipping?

Apparently it appeared in Physics of Vibration scientific journal, Volume 10 Number 2, 2002
-Jonathan