Joy of viewing the webcasts

From: Alejandra Leon Castella (leonale@racsa.co.cr)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 08:48:31 PST

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:48:31 -0600
From: Alejandra Leon Castella <leonale@racsa.co.cr>
Subject: Joy of viewing the webcasts

Hi!
This is a note to invite you all to view the Exploratorium webcasts on
the Saturn mission, if you have not done so already.
http://www.exploratorium.edu/saturn/webcasts.html

For reasons unknown to me, I had not been able to view any webcasts in
the past.
(Was it software, hardware, connection, knowledge??? or time dedicated
to figure it out?)

In any case, yesterday I tried again and .... WOW!

I did it. It was like having the privilege of being there (I live very
far away in Costa Rica) and learning with the best teachers!
I loved the physical models, the simplicity of the language, the links
with common materials...

You need some time to view them, but they are fantastic.

Another advantage ... after downloading them, I can view them again
anytime.

I hope soon you will make a selection of the best Iron Science Teacher
web casts and sell it in a CD.
I would buy one for myself and promote them within the bilingual
teachers in my country.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE WITH THIS EFFORT!!

All my best to you.

Alejandra León-Castellá
Directora Ejecutiva
Fundación CIENTEC