Re: pinhole Saturday Workshop on-line Sign-up

From: elizabeth brooking (esbrooking@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 16:43:42 PST

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:43:42 -0800 (PST)
From: elizabeth brooking <esbrooking@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: pinhole Saturday Workshop on-line Sign-up

Sorry -I got a page error when I tried to send this, so here are my choices.
Elizabeth Brooking

*2. Would you like to receive email notifications from other departments in the Exploratorium about events, membership and advocacy?
 [input] Yes [input] No

---------------------------------

Classes- Only Choose One Class this Semester!

Dates

Alternate:
Only Choose one

 [input] CSI: TI

Feb. 19

 [input]

Ethnomathematics Conference
Please sign-up at:
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/o/oreyd/once/conference.htm

Feb. 26

 [input] Waves (Morning)

March 19

 [input]

 [input] Teacher Institute Film Festival (Afernoon)

March 19

 [input]

 [input] Scientific Models

April 9

 [input]

 [input] Body Mechanics

April 16

 [input]

 [input] Rock-a-Palooza

April 23

 [input]

 [input] Ancient Astronomy

May 14

 [input]

Update Your Contact Information

Your name*:

 [input]
example: Eric Muller

Phone Number*:

 [input]
example: 415-555-1212

E-mail address:
 [input]

emuller <emuller@exploratorium.edu> wrote:
Hi Pinholers,
The Spring Saturday Alumni workshops are now on-line.
If you haven't heard, you can only take ONE CLASS THIS SEMESTER.*
Check one class and one alternate choice.
Unlike years past, things are more limited.
Also, just because you submitted your class request, does not mean you
automatically got into your selection.
You will get an email regarding your choice.
We will post the Saturday workshop roster on-line as well. Please check
these notices!

Click here to register:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/alumni/

*This does not apply to current newbies.

Eric Muller
Science Educator
Exploratorium Teacher Institute
3601 Lyon St.
San Francisco, CA 94123
415 561 0386

pinhole' (without the quotes) in the SUBJECT of the email.

Check out what your colleagues have written on Pinhole in the Pinhole
archives at: http://saturn.exploratorium.edu/ti/alumni/pinhole.html