Re: Sources for Chemicals

From: Rebecah Davis (rdavis@ebfas.org)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 18:33:56 PST

From: Rebecah Davis <rdavis@ebfas.org>
Subject: Re: Sources for Chemicals
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:33:56 -0800

Coral,

There is a great chemical supply store in Berkeley. They're very
helpful and friendly. I often find they are also quicker than ordering
from an on-line or catalog supplier. The store is called Bryant Lab,
they're located near the Gilman exit off of I-80.

Here's their website:

http://www.bryantlaboratory.com/

Cheers!
Rebecah Davis

"The tragedy of science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an
ugly fact."

--TH Huxley