Re: grading programs

From: David Barrios (wolfki@mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2005 - 10:02:04 PST

From: David Barrios <wolfki@mac.com>
Subject: Re: grading programs
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:02:04 -0800

I have used gradekeeper for 4 years and just switched to easy grade pro
this year. I had used gradekeeper to post the grades online and felt
it met all my basic grading needs. EGP (easy grade pro) has a lot more
functionality and I was worried it would be too much. After using it
for a semester I am now a total convert. I have totally abandoned my
paper grade book. I use my actual paper gradebook for nothing anymore
except to hold the student list they give me.

EGP has a great layout to hold attendance and even lets you take it
through a seating chart. It is just as easy to post to the web through
EGP and has a much more elegant layout. You can see what it looks like
at:
homepage.mac.com/wolfki/grades

David Barrios
Galileo Academy