FW: Reminder - Sacramento Interest Survey

From: Blake Wigdahl (blakew@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 13:08:54 PST

From: "Blake Wigdahl" <blakew@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: FW: Reminder - Sacramento Interest Survey
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:08:54 -0800

Blake Wigdahl
Program Coordinator
Exploratorium Teacher Institute
3601 Lyon Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
(415) 561-0313

-----Original Message-----
From: raft@raft.net [mailto:raft@raft.net]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 12:34 PM
To: blakew@exploratorium.edu
Subject: Reminder - Sacramento Interest Survey

Just a reminder -

We are still conducting our email survey regarding interest in Resource Area
For Teaching (RAFT) expanding its services to the greater Sacramento area.

If you have not already done so, please forward this email to any educators
you think would be likely Sacramento members, or potential users of our
materials and trainings if we were closer.

In addition, if you yourself would be a member there, please click on the
link below and take our survey.

Thanks for your help!

RAFT

RAFT website: www.raft.net

Survey link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?A=63364735E69909

If you wish to not receive e-mails from RAFT in the future please click the
following link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/r.asp?A=63364735E69909