Re: Pinhole Digest #1691 - 02/18/05

From: dave barker (dbarker_sfusd@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 10:27:08 PST

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:27:08 -0800 (PST)
From: dave barker <dbarker_sfusd@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #1691 - 02/18/05

Hi,

I use 'Grade Machine,' by Misty City Software. We used
that at a Charter school I taught at for three years,
and when I left, I bought a copy for myself that I can
now use it at any school I go to. Teachers that use
the software mentioned in the postings are always
impressed with the features when I show it to them. My
students like it, as well, when I print a copy out for
their progress reports.

Dave Barker
San Leandro High School