Math (and other) positions available at Summit

From: Charlotte Lum (charjinglum@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 07:49:38 PST

Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 07:49:38 -0800 (PST)
From: Charlotte Lum <charjinglum@yahoo.com>
Subject: Math (and other) positions available at Summit

Summit Preparatory High School is a small, public charter school in
Redwood City. Its an amazing place to work. My colleagues are
amazing, fun professionals, and our students are a delightful,
diverse mix. Together with the supportive parents, this is truly a
community that works together to support learning. As a
professional, it is especially rewarding to focus on one prep,
learning to differentiate and plan interdisciplinary connections.

Our school is currently interviewing math, history, English, and
Spanish teachers for Fall 2005. All information about applications
is on our website:

http://www.summitprep.net/Jobs/imagine_a_school.htm

And, if you or anyone you know has questions, please feel free to
call or email me: 650-683-0460, clum@summitprep.net

Thanks,
Charlotte