organic structures

From: jleet1972@netzero.com
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 23:59:01 PST

From: "jleet1972@netzero.com" <jleet1972@netzero.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 07:59:01 GMT
Subject: organic structures

Hello,

I am hoping that someone can help me to find a good website that has good illustrations of chemical models. I am specifically looking for space filling models. I have been searching around, but with little luck. The sites I have found only seem to show the Lewis structures.

Thank you very much

Joe

Speed up your surfing with NetZero HiSpeed.
Now includes pop-up blocker!
Only $14.95/month -visit http://www.netzero.com/surf to sign up today!