chemistry teaching position!

From: Jennifer Paillet (jpaillet@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 16:05:14 PST

From: "Jennifer Paillet" <jpaillet@hotmail.com>
Subject: chemistry teaching position!
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:05:14 -0800

Westmoor High School is looking for (at least) a Chemistry teacher!  It's a great school with a very supportive administration.  From the principal:

Westmoor High School, in Daly City, is part of the Jefferson Union High School District serving about 5400 students.

Westmoor students are  PCN ( polite, Cooperative and nice) and the staff is first rate. Our API state ranking is an 8; no tolerance for tardies ( ninety six to 100% of our students are never late to class); dress code; a no nonsense approach to education.

Needed:  Science teacher credentialed in physical science;  Health teacher.

CONTACT: Principal Dick Morosi: 650 550 7470