Benjamin Franklin and Electrostatics

From: John or Jan Lahr (JohnJan@lahr.org)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 05:43:03 PST

Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 06:43:03 -0700
From: John or Jan Lahr <JohnJan@lahr.org>
Subject: Benjamin Franklin and Electrostatics

Check out the videos on electrostatics from Bob Morse and the Wright Center
for Science Education.

http://www.tufts.edu/as/wright_center/fellows/bob_morse_04/

They show step-by-step construction of various pieces of equipment and
include many clever uses of inexpensive materials. This site was
referenced in a message I received from Arbor Scientific. So far I've
viewed "Building the Generator" and "Electrostatic Motors."

Cheers,
John Lahr