Chemistry Summer Institutes

From: Geoff Ruth (gruth@leadershiphigh.org)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 17:55:16 PST

Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:55:16 -0800
From: Geoff Ruth <gruth@leadershiphigh.org>
Subject: Chemistry Summer Institutes

Hello,

I am curious if anyone has any experience with AP Chemistry summer
institutes. I took the workshop at Notre Dame University a few years
ago, and am now interested in attending an institute for more
experienced teachers. Does anyone have experience with any West Coast
workshops?

Relatedly, I am very interested to hear experiences from people who
have attended the Flinn Scientific chemistry summer workshops.
(http://www.flinnsci.com/Sections/Foundation/documents/info.asp)

Thanks a lot,
Geoff Ruth