Lesson plans for fission and fusion, E=MC^2

From: Jhumki Basu (sjbasu@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 03:09:33 PST

From: "Jhumki Basu" <sjbasu@hotmail.com>
Subject: Lesson plans for fission and fusion, E=MC^2
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 11:09:33 +0000

Hi!

I'm trying to do a unit on nuclear energy. Does anyone have ideas on how to
teach fission and fusion, other topics in nuclear energy and E=MC^2 in an
engaging, hands-on way. If you have lesson plans and could describe or
attach them, I'd be most appreciative! I am aware of the M&M activity for
showing radioactivity.

Thank you,
Jhumki Basu
917-208-5406