Re: pinhole Summer workshop on Physics and Music

From: jleet1972@netzero.com
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 21:37:09 PDT

From: "jleet1972@netzero.com" <jleet1972@netzero.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 04:37:09 GMT
Subject: Re: pinhole Summer workshop on Physics and Music

Hello Mr. Lapp,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this outstanding workshop this summer as I have a prior commitment for those dates. Do you know if this particular workshop will be held at a later time? If not, would it be possible to obtain some of the materials that will be discussed during this workshop?

Thank you,

Joseph Leet
Teacher of Science
Westmoor High School
Daly City, CA

Speed up your surfing with NetZero HiSpeed.
Now includes pop-up blocker!
Only $14.95/month -visit http://www.netzero.com/surf to sign up today!