Re: pinhole Summer workshop on Physics and Music

From: wendy derjue-holzer (wendyd@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 17:51:51 PST

Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:51:51 -0800
From: wendy derjue-holzer <wendyd@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Re: pinhole Summer workshop on Physics and Music

Not that you needed it, but I wanted to put in a good word for the
Wright Center. I attended a climate teacher workshop they did at the
University of Maine several years ago. It was really rich in current
science about climate and climate change with several researchers
from the university presenting. I even got to see some of the
Greenland ice cores they had. I imagine their Music workshop will be
similarly strong in science content.

-Wendy

--
Wendy Derjue-Holzer