accelerating galaxies

From: Mark Lawton (markslawton@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 09:38:57 PDT

From: "Mark Lawton" <markslawton@hotmail.com>
Subject: accelerating galaxies
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:38:57 -0700

Nathan,

In a very recent article of Scientific American the whole accelerating
universe issue is discussed nicely. I'd give the student that article to
read. He would likely enjoy it. I think the title was something like -
"Misunderstandings about the Big Bang"

I think it was probably Jan or Feb or Mar issue.

-Mark Lawton
Portland, Oregon