cell stuff

From: Mr. T (skylinesciencestudent@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 19:21:08 PDT

From: "Mr. T" <skylinesciencestudent@hotmail.com>
Subject: cell stuff
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:21:08 -0700

Just curious -- at my school, we don't have Internet, and few scopes -- any
suggestions for hands-on cell activities.

I was thinking about doing what we did in the TI for bio this summer --
giving them a goal of explaining/teaching the cell parts and their
functions, but very open ended as far as how they accomplish this (song,
poetry, models, posters, cell-phone pic slide show, play). If anyone has
done this before and has some sort of rubric or assignment written up,
please email me!

Also resources I can access online and bring to the students are very
welcome!

Alex