Re: pinhole cell stuff

From: Karen Kalumuck (karenk@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 09:55:55 PDT

Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:55:55 -0700
From: Karen Kalumuck <karenk@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Re: pinhole cell stuff

HI Alex -- don't forget that you have a copy of "Human Body
Explorations" which includes a variety of cell hands-on activities,
such as Naked Egg, Cellular Soap Opera, and Domino Model of a Nerve.
Also, during the summer we did some activities about diffusion and
cell size with gelatin, and I believe a cell parts scaling activity
(I could send you electronic copies of the handouts if you need them).

Also, you should also check out the Exploratorium's new collection of
fabulous cell images and videos available free online -- it's from
the Life Sciences Imaging Station:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/imaging_station/index.html

Good luck!

---Karen