9th grade Physical Science Texts

From: Peter Wilding (pwilding_97@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 09:14:08 PDT

Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:14:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Peter Wilding <pwilding_97@yahoo.com>
Subject: 9th grade Physical Science Texts

As somebody mentioned the English version, 'Balanced
science', I should mention the US edited version (by
me, so no disclaimers!) which is 'Coordinated
Science'. there is a teacher's Resource Book with
activities etc.
The series works for 9th and 10th grade very well.

See Cambridge University Press

http://www.cambridge.org/us/catalogue/catalogue.asp?isbn=0521481155

Peter Wilding.

Peter Wilding San Rafael HS