Re: pinhole physics textbook

From: Marc Crown (mcrown@gatewayhigh.org)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 10:46:36 PDT

From: Marc Crown <mcrown@gatewayhigh.org>
Subject: Re: pinhole physics textbook
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:46:36 -0700

Mark, you just made my day. I've been searching for a text that would
align with our 9th grade curriculum of Chem/Physics. Most of the texts
I've checked out have had lots of stuff on earth/space that we just
wouldn't use. I checked out the web site and it looks better than
anything else I've seen so far.
anything else you can tell me about the system would be useful to know
before pursuing this further? Seems a bit pricey, especially the lab
stuff? What would be your critiques of the book/labs after using it for
awhile?
thanks so much for any help you can offer.
Funny enough I meant to email you earlier about a post re job opening
in Portland. While I'm not looking at this time, your school sounded
interesting to me. I grew up nearby in Hood River and my family still
lives in the Portland area. At some point I plan to move back to
Portland and I'm always interested in what's happening with schools in
Portland. I would love to visit your school at some point in the near
future.
thanks again
marc

Marc Crown