Re: pinhole Cathode Ray Tubes...

From: NFetter@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 15:57:46 PDT

From: NFetter@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:57:46 EDT
Subject: Re: pinhole Cathode Ray Tubes...

Hi Al,
I am old enough to remember looking at my foot bones in one of those shoe
store x-ray machines. Its a wonder we are both alive at an age old enough to
rememer those things. I understand the half life of the salesmen who operated
those machines was similar to the people who painted radium dial watches. I
remenber having one of those when I was a kid. Ah for the good old days.
Your toeless friend,
Neil Fetter