amazing 8th grade physical science teaching position!

From: Jennie Brotman (jbrotman52@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 16:43:27 PDT

From: "Jennie Brotman" <jbrotman52@hotmail.com>
Subject: amazing 8th grade physical science teaching position!
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:43:27 -0700

Hello All!

Is anyone out there looking for a job as an 8th grade physical science
teacher??????

Sadly, I am leaving the Bay Area and have to give up the most amazing
teaching job in the world. I teach at the Julia Morgan School for Girls in
Oakland, a 6 year old all-girls school dedicated to empowering girls in
math, science and technology. This is my fourth year there, and it is truly
a remarkable and unique place. The faculty is intensely creative,
passionate, and dedicated to providing an enriching experience for girls
during the challenging middle school years. The girls are wonderful and the
school makes diversity a priority in terms of ethnicity, socio-economic
status, learning styles, personalities... I could go on and on...

So, if you are passionate about science (physics and chemistry in
particular) and middle school and are at all interested in finding out more,
please email Rebecca Field, our Academic Dean at
rfield@juliamorganschool.org.

Also, our web site is www.juliamorganschool.org.

I would be happy to talk with anyone or answer any questions as well about
the position.

Thanks for listening!
Jennie Brotman